***** THE WATCHMEN FILM MADE FROM CLIPS FROM ALL OVER THE NET*****
10) Malin Ackerman (As Laurie Jupiter) is stunning, of this there is little to argue. However, she appears to have all the acting prowess of mayonnaise. We'll see.
9) I'm sorry, but Dan Dreiberg (Night Owl II) is supposed to be a lonely, washed-up shell f his former self with a pretty pronounced paunch. I mean this is a major bit of his character. I don't see it.
8) Billy Crudup as Doctor Manhattan looks absolutely perfect, right down to, from what I understand, his 'hang down'.
7) Though I'm no fan of 'age make-up', I do love Carla Gugino in anything she does and here, too, as the elder Silk Spectre. However, wasn't her hair white?
6) The atmosphere created by Gibbons and Moore of an alternate 1985 looks outstanding here on the screen. Snyder really seems to have captured it.
5) Though I know that the 'Tales From The Black Freighter' will be released as a separate DVD narrated by Gerard Butler, would it have been so tough to include it in the film, even shortened?
4) Rorshach's mask. Even the concept within the comic seems almost impossible, yet, vaguely probable, especially since it's supposed to be a piece of 'chromatically living' dress fabric. The mask is, virtually, alive and looks every bit so here.
3) Conversely, I'm not too sure how I feel about Nite Owl (Dan Dreiberg's) get up. It actually seems less owl-like -and the dude LOVES him some birds- than the one from the pages. If the scene remains where he and Rorshach discover Veidt's arctic hideout, I hope that Dreiberg's 'winter gear' still looks exactly like the owl from the book.
2) The Comedian is PERFECT. Jeffrey Dean Morgan has completely captured his look of the 'inside joke' that no one gets. Awesome.
1) Jackie Earle Haley is Rorshach. 'Nuff said.
Oh yeah, and THIS SHIT is just stunningly, absolutely, unabashedly hilarious!