10) THE WACKY RACES - Take all the Hanna-Barberra properties and give 'em a bunch of silly cars.
9) M.A.S.K. - Especially Matt Tracker and his killer Camero/Jet!
8) POLE POSITION - One of the many toons based on video games fro the 80's. This one was all about the CARS! Woo hoo!
7) CARS - I think I'd be Crucified if I failed to include one of Disney/Pixar's most marketable films.
6) VOLTRON - Yes, for those uninitiated, there was a version of Voltron featuring a slew of cars that merged into the 'World's Mightiest Robot.' Not quite Lions, but still really cool.
5) THE MYSTERY MACHINE - What would Scooby's gang be without their eponymous van? Just a bunch of meddling kids, that's what.
4) TURBO TEEN - Tell me you remember the exploits of the teenager who could morph into a car and his buddies could, somehow, ride in him. Cool! Kind of a Knight Rider meets An American Werewolf in London.
3) THE TRANSFORMERS - Well, more specifically, the Autobots. I mean CAR is practically in their name!
2) SPEED BUGGY - More or less a Scooby knock off but without the dog and with a sort of anthropomorphic car voiced by Mel Blanc (Bugs Bunny).
1) SPEED RACER - The quintessential CAR-TOON for the ages. Speed Vs. Racer X was just about as cool as it got! And somehow Chim Chim and Spritle always found their ways into the trunk of the Mach 5.
BONUS: THE BAT MOBILE - Cool car to be sure, just not the focus of the show. But Bats would likely be caught in some situations without it for sure.